What is a worksheet?The WORKSHEET provides you with all courses you must complete in order to meet your degree requirements
- It is a one page grid
- It is prepared by an Academic Advisor
- It lists all courses in progress
- It lists all courses needed to be completed
Who can schedule a WORKSHEET Appointment?
If you have never had a worksheet completed you must be one of the following:
- Transfer students whose evaluation has been completed
- Students who entered as freshmen who have completed at least 55 credits
- Changing your major from the previous worksheet
Worksheets are prepared via appointment only.
To schedule a worksheet appointment
Phone: (646) 312-4260
Location: Newman Vertical Campus - 5th Floor - Room 215
Once the worksheet has been completed you must bring in a copy for any future walk-in advisement session(s).
To print, Log-on: https://www.baruch.cuny.edu/advisortres/.
Did you complete a worksheet with and advisor? Do you need it updated?
Once a WORKSHEET has been completed you must bring in a copy for any future walk-in advisement session(s).
To print, Log - on to: https://www.baruch.cuny.edu/advisortres/.
You must enter your Baruch username and Password.
Worksheets can only be printed on campus from a Baruch Computer.
You can find out the degree requirements for the majors offered at Baruch in the Undergraduate Bulletin or online at: http://www.baruch.cuny.edu/ugradprograms