What is a worksheet?The ACADEMIC WORKSHEET provides you with all courses you must complete in order to meet your degree requirements
- It is a one page grid
- It is prepared by an Academic Advisor
- It lists all courses in progress
- It lists all courses needed to be completed
Who can schedule the ACADEMIC WORKSHEET Appointment?
If you have never had an Academic Worksheet completed you must be one of the following:
- Transfer students whose evaluation has been completed
- Students who entered as freshmen who have completed at least 50 credits
- Changing your major from the previous academic worksheet completed
Academic Worksheets are prepared via appointment only.
To schedule an academic worksheet appointment:
Phone: (646) 312-4260
Location: Newman Vertical Campus - 5th Floor - Room 215
Once the worksheet has been completed you must bring in a copy for any future walk-in advisement session(s).
To print, Log-on:http://appprod02v.baruch.local/Advisortres/Default.aspx
Did you complete an Academic Worksheet with and advisor? Do you need to update your Academic Worksheet?
Once the Academic WORKSHEET has been completed you must bring in a copy for any future walk-in advisement session(s).
To print, Log - on to: http://appprod02v.baruch.local/Advisortres/Default.aspx
You must enter your Baruch username and Password.
Worksheets can only be printed on campus from a Baruch Computer.
You can find out the degree requirements for the majors offered at Baruch in the Undergraduate Bulletin or online at: http://www.baruch.cuny.edu/ugradprograms