Open Houses and Campus Tours
Baruch College provides a variety of opportunities for prospective students and their families to visit our campus and familiarize themselves with the Baruch community. To arrange a visit, please select one of the following options:
- Undergraduate Campus Tour
- Students are given a brief overview of the college, the admissions process and the requirements before taking a guided tour with an Admissions Counselor.
- Undergraduate Open House
- Students are given a comprehensive overview of the college, the admissions process and the requirements from various speakers including faculty and staff. Immediately following is a quick campus tour and a department fair where students can ask questions and get information on specific programs.
- SEEK Program Transfer Student Open House
- Come and meet representatives from the Baruch SEEK Program Transfer Division. Representatives from other departments of the college will be on-hand to answer your questions as well. You will also enjoy a tour of Baruch College.
- Graduate Open Houses at the Zicklin School of Business
- Graduate Open Houses at the Weissman School of Arts and Sciences
- Graduate Open Houses at the School of Public Affairs
- Steven L. Newman Real Estate Institute Open Houses (Real Estate Certificate programs)
- Continuing and Professional Studies Open Houses