The application for the 2016 Baruch Leadership Academy will consist of an online application, essay, high school transcript, two letters of recommendation, and commitment deposit. International students must also submit financial support documentation for visa purposes. Competitive applications are evaluated on a rolling basis.
APPLICATION WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE JANUARY 2016
Applicants must submit the following forms:
- Admission Application (available January 2016)
- Essay (available January 2016)
- High School Transcript
- Two Recommendation Forms (available January 2016)
- $250 Commitment Deposit (deposit will be deducted from total Academy cost)
- non-refundable for students accepted to the Academy
- Housing Application* (available January 2016)
- *if interested in housing
- Health & Medical Form (available January 2016)
- Parent/Guardian Agreement (available January 2016)
- Housing License Agreement (available January 2016)
- TB Clearance Form (available January 2016)
- Universal Consent Form for Minors (available January 2016)
Supplemental materials and housing documents should be submitted after an admissions decision is made.
Mail, fax, or email all completed forms to:
Mr. Robert Kunicki
Office of the Vice President for Enrollment Management
One Bernard Baruch Way, Box 2-255
New York, NY 10010
Fax: (646) 312-4589
The 2016 Leadership Academy program dates will be accounced in January 2016
2015 Program Cost:
- $2,900 for day students
- Program cost includes: field trips, costs for trip meals, materials, instruction, SAT prep, recreation, and T-shirt. Not included in this charge are costs for travel expenses (commute to and from Leadership Academy) and incidentals.
- $7,000 for residential students
- Program cost includes: field trips, costs for trip meals, materials, instruction, SAT prep, recreation, and T-shirt. Cost for residential students also includes room, board, and a MetroCard to travel to and from our residential facility.
- Deposit: $250 (non-refundable; deposit will be deducted from total Academy cost)
Program costs for 2016 will be announced in January 2016.
To Submit Payment:
Payment can be made via check payable to Baruch College or via credit card by completing and returning a credit card form via mail, fax, or email.