The Zicklin School's Executive Doctorate in Business (EDB) is a groundbreaking new degree program that offers highly motivated business executives the means to differentiate themselves in today's complex, competitive business environment. The EDB is designed for senior executives with 7-10 years of EXECUTIVE business experience who seek the empirical knowledge and skills necessary to thrive in the C suite. We are currently accepting applications for the Fall 2017 cohort. Interviews are now being conducted and admissions decisions being made on a rolling basis through the final application deadline of July 15, 2017.
- The ability to reshape your thinking about difficult problems using current research paradigms.
- Expand your academic network with fellow executives who have also received doctoral training.
- Provide the next step in your executive learning development.
- Globalize your executive's thinking to incorporate current theoretical and empirical research in the field.
- Bring an expanded academic skill set to solve business challenges.
- Ability to engage and guide doctoral professionals employed by the firm.
- Answer your research questions with experimental design and research methods provided by this program.
- Building on the research strengths of Zicklin, the current problems of the day faced by business executives will be approached from a multi-disciplinary perspective reflecting the macro nature of the business climate.
- Attend 3 NYC residencies per semester for 4 semesters. Residencies are from Thursday evening until Sunday noon. Supplemental tutoring will be available before and after these residencies.
- Participate in comprehensive distance learning component between residencies.
- Meet with Dissertation Supervisor and Committee to finalize your dissertation in the third year.
For more information
Please fill out form below