The new Executive MS in Marketing (EMSM) program provides a world-class graduate education in marketing with a focus on specialized areas like branding, analytics, and digital marketing.
This 10-month program equips you with the marketing knowledge and leadership skills necessary to advance your career goals while accommodating your professional work schedule.
Watch the video below for a quick overview of the Executive MS in Marketing program.
Executive MS in Marketing Program Highlights:
- Graduate in 10 months with this highly-focused, 30-credit program.
- Take courses on the weekend. With the modular format, complete one course per month. Classes occur on two successive weekends per month with accompanying distance learning.
- Attend an international study trip to expand your global business insight. Learn how to manage corporate challenges and opportunities in a global marketplace.
- Develop a close network of fellow executives and classmates within your cohort. The cohort class model exposes you to the diverse backgrounds of your peers, allowing you to build a network of business relationships and long-lasting friendships.
- Learn from distinguished Zicklin faculty. Our professors are marketing experts, published researchers, and highly-credentialed instructors.
- Free yourself from the administrative procedures of traditional education programs. The Executive Programs Office handles all administrative tasks, including course registration and provision of course materials, allowing you to concentrate on your real objective: learning.
Is this program for me?
Qualified candidates should have five years of significant business experience at the managerial, professional, or executive level.
If you are not a marketing professional, but have a strong interest in the field, we encourage you to apply.
For more information
Please fill out form below