The Office of Communications, Marketing and Public Affairs
Baruch College Office of Communications and Marketing
One Bernard Baruch Way,
New York, NY 10010-5585
17 Lexington Ave., Room 1503
Communication and Marketing Materials
Letterhead & Envelopes
To download and customize letterhead, please click on the letterhead icon you need and follow the instructions.
Baruch College - General
School of Public and International Affairs
Weissman School of Arts and Sciences
Zicklin School of Business
- Select Letterhead needed by clicking on the image(s) below.
- Open and save the file to your computer.
- If you see a pop up that says “Protected View” at the top of the screen, click “Enable Editing”; this allows you to see and customize the header.
- Open saved Letterhead file on your computer.
- Go to View option in top navigation and select Header and Footer in the dropdown list.
- This will open the Header and Footer in the document for editing.
- Place your cursor in the Header anywhere in the copy to the right and customize as needed just as you would with any word document
- Click on the Close option right below the Header.
- Save the new Letterhead Template to your files.
Note: The font used in the customizable header of the digital letterhead is Century Gothic (DEPARTMENT/CENTER/UNIT NAME is Century Gothic bold). And it is all font size 11. - If you experience any font issues when downloading and opening the document, just change the font and size as noted using the respective dropdowns in the tool bar.