Zicklin School of Business Weissman School of Arts & Sciences School of Public Affairs Continuing and Professional Studies
- Baruch College Raises Over $1.3 Million at Annual Benefit Dinner and Announces Scholarship Campaign
- Baruch College Professor Deborah Balk Named 2016 Carnegie Fellowship Recipient
- Dean David Birdsell Receives City & State's First-Time 50 Over Fifty Award
- Ambassador Caroline Kennedy and Secretary Evan Ryan Visit Baruch to Encourage Students to Study Abroad
- Baruch College Recognized by the U.S. Department of Education as Excelling in Access to Affordable Education and Student Success
- Baruch MFE Students Win First Place and Set New Record at Prestigious Competition. See Multimedia Story.